Monday, June 8, 2015

A Bit of Car Trouble...Again

I really have to just bite the bullet and buy a new car.  Sigh.  Mom and I had a wonderful weekend camping, but on the way home, on my three and a half hour drive, my car overheated.  Luckily I was able to get to an exit and pull over at a truck stop.  Half an hour and a gallon of antifreeze later, I was back on the road.  But I was scared that it would overheat again for the entire rest of the way home.

Today the car is in the shop where they are trying to figure out what happened.  Depending on what they say, I may be car shopping this week.  We are not going to put any more big bucks into this vehicle.

It could have been much worse.  Thank God it wasn't!

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I'm glad you arrived home safely.
I think shopping for cars is so hard because, thank goodness, it's not something we get to practice often, and the market changes so much in a decade.