Thursday, June 11, 2015

Miss Addy

See my lazy pup?  She is laying sprawled out in the grass, with her deflated basketball.  My guess is she was romping around and got tired, so she just plopped down whereever she was at the time!

Addy really has become quite a good dog.  She is still in her puppyhood and will be for a long time yet, but she has calmed down a lot also.  I'm able to walk her a lot easier than any of the other dogs, which is very nice.

What I'm looking forward to next is being able to sew with her in the sewing room.  She is still way too inquisitive about everything in there and instead of sewing, I spend the time saying "No!" or "Drop it!".  I can shut the door and lock her out of the room, but I just don't like to do that if I can help it.  My best option is to give her a juicy bone right before I want to go up and sew.  If she has a bone, her interest in it trumps everything else!

No comments: