Thursday, June 25, 2015

Decisions, Decisions

These are the kind of decisions I like to make!  What should I quilt in these blocks?


My idea for the green stripe one is to do a squiggly line in each stripe.


For the spool blocks, I was thinking of mimicking thread on the spool body and then outlining the rest of the spool.


Not sure what is going to go in this nine patch.  The blocks are big enough I could even write in them and the thought has crossed my mind to write Paducah 2014 and other things we related to that year's quilt show trip.  It's in the bottom corner of the quilt, so that could even serve as the label of sorts.


Haven't decided what to put in this pretty block yet, but I'm sure something will come to mind!

I really am ready to have this one off the frame and get it bound.  I'd like to take it to the retreat in July and show it off!

No comments: