Thursday, June 4, 2015

One in the Win Column


Miss Addy and I watched the Chicago Blackhawk game last night.  Was a good game!  Let's hope they can keep up the momentum and go all the way to winning the Cup!

I received a call from the shelter yesterday where we got Addy from.  The gal asked if I would be interested in adopting one of her littermates.  It seems that the people who adopted the dog have now relinquished her back to the shelter.  They just don't want her anymore.  That makes me so sad.  How can you take an animal into your home and just change your mind once it's not a puppy anymore?

We are not getting a second dog.  One is our limit right now.  Addy has just settled into a good routine and we are making progress with her.

But I still feel bad and want to save every animal at the shelter...

No comments: