Monday, June 6, 2016
Sewing Room Clean Up
Above are two pics of one half of my sewing room before I began cleaning. My goal was to get all the three drawer carts moved out of the sewing room and into the bedroom right next to it. I managed to get all but two smaller carts moved. Also cleared a lot of the clutter off the tables. Still some to do, but I made a good dent in it.
After the carts were moved, I brought Clarice into the room. Below is the 'after' picture of that half of the room.
When I have the entire room cleaned and arranged to my liking I'll post more pics, but for now, I am pleased with the workspace I have created. The area under the slanted roof is a bit dark for cutting fabric, so I'm thinking that I may need to move another light over there.