Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bag Sales Winding Down

When Mary and I were in Arthur a couple weeks ago I got a call from one of the taverns in my hometown inquiring about the corn toss bags.  She wanted to know the price of a set and how long it takes to make them.  Tuesday she called me back and ordered two set of bags to be delivered Friday.  They are having a tournament Saturday, apparently.


Here they are, ready to be turned right side out, filled, and sewn shut.  If you notice, I used coordinating colors of thread this time.  It was a bit of a pain, changing thread colors all the time, but I think it is worth it.  I just hope they stay together!  They should.  The thread is a heavy weight nylon thread and is very hard to break.  They should hold up for a while.  Probably won't be seeing too many more orders for bags until the Spring, now.  The season is about over.

It felt good to be back in the sewing room.  Ev and I had gone to Tilley's for pizza for dinner.  On Wednesday night they have a special on pizza, so we wanted to get there for that.  Had a good time, just eating dinner and relaxing.  He is on day shift now and I am really really enjoying it.  I think he is too.

No comments: