Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Day


We were happy in this pic!  Just had a good day that day.  Nothing special, just enjoyed time together.

Last night we went out to dinner with Del and Sara.  Ended up going to Fazzi's so of course we all had gyro's!  It was kind of funny because I had onions on mine and Ev didn't, while Del had onions on his and Sara didn't!

When we got home I had work to do.  Mel's Tavern had ordered two sets of bags for the corn toss game and I had to finish them up so I could deliver them today.  They were filled and ready to be sewn.  This time it took a little longer, since I was changing thread all the time for different colors, but all in all it went well.  They are done and ready to be delivered.

I also finished a set of camo bags that are paired with green for a coworker.  I'm all caught up on the bag making for now.  Going to keep the flyers up, hoping orders dribble in here and there throughout the winter.


No comments: