Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Deep In The Woods


This was the cabin we stayed in.  It was deep in the Shawnee National Forest.  Nothing but woods all around it.  Very peaceful.

I had considered bringing my sewing machine, but ended up leaving it at home.  Turned out, I wouldn't have had time to use it anyway.  When we were not running around, and just relaxing at the cabin, we usually played dice.  We also played the game "Cranium".  The cabin had an assortment of games and this one was pretty fun.

Yesterday I thought I might take a look at the thrift store and see if I could find Cranium.  I got lucky!


Would you believe they had one, with all the pieces, for just 99 cents?  I was happy about that.  There was one other thing I wanted at the thrift store, and they had it too.  I wanted a couple extra pie plates, because when I make pies I sometimes give them away and the plates take a while to come home.  I found one glass pie plate and one tin.  Score!

No comments: