Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Engagements, Weddings, and Deer Scrapes


While taking pictures last week I noticed this very large scrape on this tree.  Hard to tell by the pic, but I would guess it was about 3 feet tall and a foot wide.  Must have been a big buck to make that!  I sent this pic to my son in law who hunts.  He got a kick out of it.

Yes, I have a son in law...  Johanna and Ben got married last week at the courthouse!  They have been together for quite a few years and felt they needed to have that piece of paper right now for several reasons.  They are going to have a celebration in the spring.

And I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not, but Nick and Olivia are engaged too.  They are planning a big wedding next August.

It's going to be a busy year...  :)

No comments: