Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm back

We  did what had to be done this morning, early.  Now I'm back online and determined to put this all behind me now.  I jump started the process by going to see Johanna this morning (she is on Spring Break).  We went to Joann Fabrics and she helped me pick out colors for a baby quilt.  We went to lunch at Lotawata.  These are two of my favorite things to do, and they were made extra special by being with my lovely daughter.  It was a good thing for me to do.

I picked up several different flannels and am working on a pattern to make a simple but cute baby quilt.  Mom will be down on the 18th or 25th of this month, so I will get to work on it soon.

Took Ivy out for a walk today before the rain started.  I'm really going to work on getting her to walk well on a leash.  I would like to walk with her every night after work, if possible.  It will be good for both of us.  I had intended to walk again tonight, but it's been raining for a while now and they are not expecting it to move out any time soon.  At least we got one good walk in.  The weather will be getting nice soon.

Really getting excited about the upcoming sale of Gram's house.  That will be a good thing.

Sunday Ev and I went to breakfast with Johanna, Ben, and Johnathon.  Johnathon had to go to the bathroom while we were at breakfast and Ev volunteered to take him.  Right when he went to pick him up, Ben says, oh he probably has to pooh.  Ev's eyes got as big as saucers and he looked at me with a look of terror on his face.  I laughed so hard!

3 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

So glad to see you back! Thought about you all day.

LaDonna

Cheri said...

Hello again! :-}

bunbear said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone! I believe that is one of the things that helped me through all this. Moving forward now... You guys are the best!