Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Self Explanatory



Welcome to DISH Network Chat.
Charles: How may I help you today?

TK: hi charles, i need a replacement remote for t.v. 1.
Charles: I'd be happy to assist you with your request.
Charles: Please give me just 1-2 minutes while I check on that for you.
TK: no problem
Charles: Your account is set up for bundled billing through your telephone company and unfortunately I do not have sufficient access to this account type. I would like to transfer you to another department for further assistance. Please be online.
Anna: Thank you for your patience. Please give me a moment to review your previous conversation and access your account.
TK: hi anna. pretty simple. i need a replacement remote for t.v. 1
Anna: I can help you with this.
Anna: What is going on with our current remote?
TK: labrador
Anna: I understand.
Anna: Typically a replacement remote for this issue is $20 plus taxes. Since you are a valued customer I can send you a replacement remote at no cost as a one time courtesy.
TK: anna, you are the greatest!
Anna: Thank you.
Anna: The RA Number is xxx. There will be no return shipping labels. Do not return the defective/malfunctioning remote to us. We are shipping your equipment by UPS BLUE 2ND DAY and you should receive it in 2 days.
TK: i really appreciate your help with this. thank you!
Anna: I’m sorry I wasn’t able to resolve your technical issue over chat, but the replacement equipment should resolve the problem. Thank you for Chatting with DISH Network.
TK: i think the only resolution includes a muzzle....
Anna: I understand.

Session ended.

2 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Haha! Gotta love labs!

LaDonna

swooze said...

LOL! Understood.