Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long day at work

I don't know if it was the time change or the fact that it's been a little slow at work, but this week has really been dragging at work.  It just makes for a really long day.

I did take Ivy out for a walk when i got home from work tonight.  I have been asking strangers to give her treats when we are out, to get her used to people more.  Donna came over tonight and Ivy didn't jump as much as she had previously.  Donna made the comment that she was much better than the last time she came over.  That meant a lot to me.  Gonna keep working with her.

Totally blew my diet today.  It seemed like I just wanted to eat everything and anything all day long.  Then I ordered pizza for supper.  Well, tomorrow is another day.

So is anyone going to Paducah this April for the quilt show?  I'm getting excited about it.  Been there a couple times already, but each time is always fun.

No comments: