Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ivy is protesting

Ivy is having a hard time adjusting to being an only dog.  She went into destruction mode yesterday.  In addition to the remote, she ate my Farmer's Almanac, my winter hat, and destroyed the back cushion of the couch.  Tonight she took it one step further and defecated on my bed.  I'm not a happy camper.

I took her for a walk as soon as I got home, so I'm not sure when she performed her act of defiance.  I'm hoping that it was a one time thing, because that is just not someplace we are going to go.  Been leaving her outside when Ev goes to work because of her destructive behavior, so maybe she is protesting that too.  I don't know, but I'm sure we will work this out too.

And, as expected, I have the blankets in the washer and dryer as I'm typing this.  At least we will sleep good tonight on clean sheets!

Mom is planning to come down next Thursday for the scheduled closing on Gram's house.  I need to work on that baby quilt this weekend so that I can send it back with her.

No comments: