Saturday, March 26, 2011

Things I want to do today

It's early Saturday morning and I'm thinking about all the things I want to get done today and tomorrow.  I should get up out of bed and get moving on them, but right now I'm content to just sit here for a little while longer.  I have a load of jeans in the washer, so I should wait until they are done before I can get in the shower. 

Going to have a lot of laundry to do today.  I hope the washer holds up and doesn't give out completely.  It seems to do alright if I only was a load here and there, but anything else and it's leaking like a sieve.  I'll get the important loads washed first, just in case.

I would like to go over to the shop in Staunton and see what kind of dollar a yard material they have out.  I don't need any material, that's for sure, but at a dollar a yard....  sigh.  If I get there, fine, if not, that's fine too.  I also need to pick up some pie crust from either IGA or Wal Mart or wherever I happen to be closest today.  I promised Uncle Ray a pie this weekend.

Mom called last night to let me know she wasn't going to need the baby quilt because her friend lost the baby.  That's sad.  I hope she wasn't too far along in the pregnancy.  Mom offered to pay for the quilt, again, but I don't want that. 

Lori and Diane and I all went out to eat last night.  We ended up at an Italian restaurant over in the next town.  It was pretty good.  I had fettuccini alfredo.  It was pretty rich and I didn't eat a lot of it.  We weren't out late, as Diane wasn't feeling too good and Lori wanted to get home to watch her grandchild.

Johanna and Ben seem to be getting along well these days.  He is thinking about buying a motorcycle.  This scares me, as I don't want either one of them to get hurt in an accident on a bike.  But I have no control over this.

No comments: