Friday, April 12, 2013

A cutting tale

Not really much of a tale...  Just wanted to report in that I have cut all the colored pieces with the one side of black on them and now I have moved on to cutting the black strips to be attached to the other side of these pieces. 

Last night I made a small beef roast with carrots and onions around it.  Ev had some of it last night and tonight I'm going to shred some of the leftover meat and make some beef quesadilla's for dinner.  Hope they turn out good.  Sure wish I had some of my home made salsa left, but it's long gone.  Will have to make a lot more this year.

Had I spelled the title of this post 'a cutting tail' it could have been about the time Ev cut the dog's tail with the hedge trimmers.  It was a very long time ago, when the kids were still in diapers, and I remember to stop the bleedeing we tried to wrap a diaper around the poor dog's tail!  He was quite a sight, running around the yard like that.

1 comment:

Lynley said...

Oh no!! I'm surprised the pets don't get injured more often, they are pretty brainless ... my cat likes to bat her paws at the rotary cutter while I'm cutting, how stupid is that.