Friday, April 19, 2013

Row, row, row your boat...

This post could have two meanings and both of them would be appropriate!  We have had so much rain in the past few days, it's just unbelievable.  And I'm not really complaining, after the year we had last year.  That horrible drought was something I never want to go through again.  So if it wants to rain, I'll dance in it.  Well, figuratively, anyway.  And it could come in lesser amounts at a time.  My basement got a little more water in it than usual and some of it was in places it shouldn't have been.  But that's not a big deal, and it has been dealt with.

The other good news is I have just about all the rows of the second quilt put together!  I should be able to finish up the top quickly by adding a couple borders.



It has been quite a week, I will say that.  I am looking forward to Paducah next week!  Woohoo!

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Oh, wow! I'm so glad you'll be in Paducah. One of these days, I'd love to attend.
I'm glad you got rain and hope you can enjoys spring and summer without drought too.

Lynley said...

So exciting that you're off to Paducah, and yes I am jealous!