Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Not much to say

I guess I'm in a bit of a blog funk here.  Just don't know what to talk about today.  My son is having trouble at work, my daughter had a fender bender over the weekend, hubby is stressed at work, and my office move has not been easy.  So with all that crud floating around in my brain, I just can't seem to steam roll it out of the way and put something nice and quilty up on the blog.

I have been working on stained glass and think it has a good chance of getting finished in time.  Problem is that another quilt is due the exact same time, so I have to get busy!  It's not a matter of giving one and not the other, either.  It's all or nothing.  sigh.

Making stew tonight for dinner.  It smells yummy already.  Going upstairs to do some sewing while it simmers away.

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Hmmmm. I'm thinking it's an appropriate time to say, "I am gratefully accepting prayers for my family and me."
I can help a bit with that.

bunbear said...

Thank you.