Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Orange you glad you read my blog?

Hee hee hee.  Remember that old knock knock joke?  Here's what got me thinking about it:


I stopped at Wal Mart during my lunch hour and bought a box of oranges for $5.  There were about 28-30 oranges in the box, and all were a nice size.  The oranges are about the size of a baseball, maybe a little bigger and have a good flavor and don't have that real thick rind.  I'm pleased with my purchase.

Last night I did some sewing on the second top.  I have over half of the rows put together (rows aren't sewn together yet, though).  Going to try and get some more done tonight.

The a/c people were out to fix the air conditioner today.  Remember when we snipped the freon line last fall accidentally?  Well, it's all fixed now.  Not that I'm wishing for hot weather, because I am not!

This Saturday, unless the weather is bad, the tree guys are coming to trim our two big trees in front of the house.  I'll be glad when that's all done, too.

No comments: