Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cascading Colors

I've decided to name the second top Cascading Colors.  Here is a pic of the top without borders:
I'm going to put a two inch border of black as the inner border, then probably that same goofy multi colored material as an outer border that I used in Stained Glass.  As long as I have the tops finished by the 28th, I'm happy.  I would like to have them both quilted, but not even stressing out over it.  I'll give the tops then take them back immediately to quilt!

The tree guy was supposed to come today but had an emergency call for some storm damage.  I'm afraid if he doesn't get here soon, we may end up one of those emergency calls!  He may still come this afternoon or tomorrow.  Either way, Ev and I are going to do some running.  I think I can convince him to go to Lotawata Creek...  Yum!

Also going to look at some flooring.  Want to get moving on that project.

No comments: