Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday stuff

The beginnings of quilt number 6 for the nursing homes.  I'm making the pattern four patch and plaid from the Nickel Quilts book.  It takes solid squares, two patches, and four patches.  I have all the two patches cut to size and am working on the four patches.  I also need to pick out a nice neutral to use for the solid squares.  I had a cute material with a tiny bee printed on it, but there wouldn't have been enough.  Again, I'm using all stash.  Little by little I'm whittling down that stash....  haha. 

These pieces were already strip sets that were sewn together.  They were leftovers from my 36 patch quilt. 

1 comment:

Glenda in Florida said...

I can't wait to see how this one turns out. It has been on my list of quilt patterns to make for several years. I've even calculated yardage for the size I need, but just never made one yet.