Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Row row row your quilt...

The pinwheel quilt is going to stay six blocks by six blocks.  I figured this way I won't really need much in the way of a border on it, if any.  It will shrink up a bit in the quilting, but they all will, really.  Just not going to be real picky about it.  The blocks were made, why not use them.

This morning before work I went upstairs and sewed several blocks into a row and started another row.  It's going together fast now.  I need lots of the little leader ender pieces of spool blocks now because I'm doing the rows one at a time so I don't get things mixed up.  That itself is producing lots of little blocks!  I just keep throwing them in a basket when they are done.  One of these days when the iron is on I should press them all.

No comments: