Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A revealation

Something that I've kinda known about myself, but really came to light...  If I am aggravated at someone, I don't want to work on a quilt for them.  Now, that isn't the only reason I don't work on quilts for people, but if I have one I need to get done and the person who is to get it is aggravating me, it's hard for me to want to work on it.

Tonight I had a couple gals come in to clean house for two hours.  Since I wanted to stay out of the way, I went in the basement and worked on the butterfly quilt.  The fans are sloppy.  I'm not at all pleased with the way the back looks.  I should have used a fabric with a busy print to hide the sloppy fans.  But it's too late now.  I turned it to almost the very end.  I can see the bottom edge, but the machine won't reach, so it will need another turn, but the end is in sight.

Then it will be power sewing to get the nursing home quilts done!  I'm looking forward to clearing out a lot of stash for backings to those quilts.

Made chicken bacon ranch sub sandwiches for dinner tonight.  yum!

No comments: