Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nothing new

Didn't have anything new to post yesterday, really.  When I got off of work I went to the grocery store and picked up a small beef roast and some hamburger.  I made beef roast and gravy, mashed potatoes, and a pea casserole for dinner.  I also made a huge pot of chili.  It was funny because while the chili was cooking I kept thinking I had forgotten an ingredient.  And I had - the peppers!  It wasn't a big deal because it still had a long time to cook.

I also picked up a turkey while I was at the grocery store because they were dirt cheap if you spent $25, and with buying the beef and hamburger, spending that much was a given.  I put the bird in the freezer where he will just have to mellow out until it's time for a big ol' turkey dinner!

No comments: