Monday, November 25, 2013

Preparing for shipment



I have Gemma off the carriage, and the front and back handles removed.  She is ready to be shipped.  Except the box I thought was the box she came in and that I have been saving all this time isn't the right box.  It's too small.  Sigh.  So now I have to call Nolting in the morning and have them ship me a box.

I am kind of proud of myself for getting her all ready to ship though.  It was a bit intimidating when I started, but I have to say the design of this machine is really user friendly.

Since I still have to get the nursing home tops done if I have time, I went ahead and pieced together some backings for the tops that are done.  Still need to make one more top.  Will go ahead and pin baste them, I guess and just run some straight lines down them for the quilting on my domestic machine.

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Oh, I am so sorry Gemma needs to go back to Iowa. I hope they fix her very, very quickly. (Can she go by bus?)

bunbear said...

i wish she could go by bus! hee hee hee.