Monday, November 11, 2013

I done did it

Yup.  Here's the finished quilt.  And I have to say that looking at these pictures, the quilting doesn't look all that bad!


And here's a view of the Old Lake.  Most of the Fall foliage has faded, but I still think it's a pretty lake.  I love to ride out there and just take in the calmness of the water.
My husband and son spent most of yesterday afternoon putting together this:
Our t.v. used to sit on an old coffee table that I had to put metal "L" brackets on to hold it together!  This unit is a combination t.v. stand and electric fireplace.  I love it!  Oh, and see the wall hanging behind the t.v.?  I guess it's time to switch that to something Fall related.  But I do like 'Joseph's Tulips'.

Hope everyone has a nice Veteran's Day!

3 comments:

Driven Quilter said...

Where did you get the new cabinet? It would be perfect for our house.

bunbear said...

We got it at Lowe's! But be warned, it comes in LOTS of pieces... Probably worth the ten bucks to have them put it together... :) Let me know if you get one and if you like it.

Dora, the Quilter said...

Love the new tv stand with fireplace.