Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A bird or not a bird

During the holiday rush I remember my daughter sending me an odd text asking me if I liked penguins.  When I said they didn't bother me, except that they smell bad at the zoo, she then said she had asked because they are birds and I don't like birds.  What?  Okay, whatever, I just let that slide.  Well, the reason she was asking is because she got me the cutest cup.
It has a penguin on it!  I like the cup very much and use it a lot.  I have been making a pot of hot tea in the evening and this cup holds quite a bit so I don't have to get up for refills as often!

Tonight I am hoping to get upstairs and do some more sewing on Roll Roll Cotton Boll.  Even if all I do is put one more row together, it will be something.  I made chili last night and we have turkey in the fridge, so dinner is pretty much taken care of.  Ev wants three grilled turkey sandwiches for dinner when he gets home.

No comments: