Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mine

I've pretty much decided that when I get Roll Roll Cotton Boll finished it's going to stay home.  Too much intensity in it to give it away!  I am kind of chomping at the bit now to get it done.  It's so close....  Would like to at least have the top done before the Olympics start.  I'm an Olympics junkie and have already lined up a few projects to work on while I watch t.v. 

I can't believe how fast the month of January has gone by.  It shouldn't be any surprise, though, because I lost so much time being sick.  That still aggravates me.  Oh well, need to just get past that and move on.

Fried some pork chops and made scalloped potatoes for dinner last night along with a bag of frozen veggies.  Was a pretty good meal!  I finally have my appetite back.  Don't really know what I'll make tonight.  Depends on if Nick is going to come over after teaching guitar and want to go out to get a bite.

No comments: