Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Typo's

I appologize for the typo's and lack of pictures right now.  Since I don't have my laptop at home, I'm a little bit limited in what I can use to post.  Those touch screen keys are so small I can't always see what I'm doing, so there are some misspellings in my posts. 

Here's a peak at what I have accomplished so far on the RRCB top:

I am pleased with the size, so far.  I was able to get the first border on after this picture was taken, which was just a 2" strip of material all around.  The next border is the pieced border and I am working on putting the pieces together.  After that, I think I might add a third border of the same material as the first.  That should make it large enough to fit my bed.

This morning when I came to work it was -1.  It has since warmed up to a balmy 11 above zero.  Brrr.

No comments: