Friday, January 17, 2014

Da Moon

Doesn't this look like the cover of a scary novel?  That was what the moon looked like last night when I got home from having dinner with Nick.  We went up to Tilley's after he was finished with teaching guitar lessons and got a sandwich.  I'm amazed at what a good job that camera in my phone takes.

Didn't do any sewing last night.  Tomorrow morning I'm meeting a friend and we are going to do some shopping at the fabric stores and get lunch.  Really looking forward to it!

And I signed up for classes at Paducah!  They are actually lectures, which is fine with me.  Things are starting to come together for this years trip.  Since my one friend has said she cannot go, I asked another who is very happy to be going.  This will be her first time visiting Paducah, so we will have a busy time, trying to fit everything in!

2 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oh how I long to go to Paducah (for Quilt Week!). How in the world did you get a hotel? My neighbor has been in the past, and had to stay here in Illinois, about 20 miles north of Paducah.

bunbear said...

Kathy, this is the first year I have been able to stay within an hour of Paducah. I booked the room LAST APRIL! And I am staying in Illinois, just over the river in Metropolis. The hotels in Paducah are outrageous in price during Quilt Week and really, so was this one in Metropolis, but at least not as bad.