Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Three more rows done

Are you tired of looking at what seems to be the same picture?  Well, I promise it's not!  This is the three rows I got done on the other half of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll top.

Two more rows and then I can join the halves!

So I have a bit of a dilemma.  The gal I usually go to Paducah with in April has told me she may not be able to go this year due to family conflicts.  I have asked her to let me know as soon as possible if she will be able to go or not.  In the mean time, I think I will go ahead and register for classes.  The hotel reservations are made, so that's not a big deal, except that I have two beds reserved in one room when I would only need one bed if she doesn't go. 

I also have a couple of other friends I could ask to go with instead, but until I have a firm 'no' from her, I don't want to ask anyone else.  I also don't like the idea of driving all by myself (I know I can do it, just don't like to do it!).

No comments: