Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Fall To Pieces...

Remember that old Patsy Cline song?  It's running through my head right now.  So many pieces!  Here's the triangle portion of the borders for RRCB:
Last night I just had to walk away from the quilt for a while.  I have the two side borders pinned to the top, with the extra 2 pieces hanging off of one end.  I haven't lopped them off yet or started sewing.  Giving it a little time to stew around in my brain and see if I have a revealation about why this doesn't fit.  Most likely, I'm going to go home tonight, pick those two sections off from the main part, and stitch it to the top.  Then we will never speak of this again....  hahaha.


2 comments:

horsnaround said...

That seems reasonable to me. :)

horsnaround said...

That seems reasonable to me. :)