Monday, February 17, 2014

Three day weekend

I have been relaxing and just enjoying being disconnected for a few days.  Saturday I attended an all day seminar about starting a quilting business.  I did not get very much out of it, unfortunately.  It wasn't a bad day, just not what I thought it would be.

Saturday night Ev and I went out to dinner for Valentine's Day (yes, I know it was a day late, but this was what our schedule allowed).  We were going to go to one of the nicer sit down restaurants in Litchfield, but there was a pretty long wait.  Ended up going to a new pizza place and really enjoyed it.

I got a little sidetracked from my sewing.  Friday night I started a jigsaw puzzle and just couldn't leave it alone until it was finished!  I finished it Sunday afternoon.  This picture isn't the best, but here it is:


I may have to start another puzzle soon... I have the bug!  haha.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Glad you had a nice dinner out.
Back in the 70's I absolutely loved Charles Wysocki (not sure I'm remembering his name right). I still have some prints somewhere! Your puzzle reminds me of how much his prints had in common with quilts!