Monday, February 3, 2014

It's a Monday

The temps here are still very cold.  This morning when I went to work it was a frigid 6 degrees F.  My car was fine all the way to work.  When I got to work and tried to close the car door the latch was stuck.  It wouldn't latch closed.  I had to leave the car running with the heater going full blast for about 20 minutes.  After that, the latch moved freely, thankfully.  I did put some penetrating oil on it after it warmed up.

I haven't been able to post many pictures because of the computer issues.  Yesterday Nick had a couple minutes and tried to fix it, but it went right back to doing what it was doing.  So today I brought it with me to work and I'm going to drop it off at Nick's place at lunch time.  He can work on it at his own pace that way.

And to top it off, I have been off the antibiotics for a few days and this lousy flu or whatever it is, is coming back.  I have a call in to the doctor this morning and I'm hoping they can give me another prescription and not make me come back in.  I just don't want to lose more time at work again. 

I really don't have that much left to do on those pieced borders for Roll Roll Cotton Boll.  I have been thinking that after I complete this pieced border I will put a solid border and then see if maybe it could use another pieced border.  I know, it sounds like I have lost my mind.  I just want it to be big enough for my bed and after all the work that has gone into it, I don't want to just slap a huge piece of material all the way around it and call it good.

No comments: