Friday, February 28, 2014

Cruising into the weekend

I know the colors look a bit washed out on some of the strips, but this block really didn't turn out half bad.  It was super quick to make.  I made two for my swap.  This was the fifth of twelve pairs.  Now I have to figure out what pattern to make next. 

The weather service is predicting bad weather (again) for Sunday.  Nothing we can do about it, so I am just planning to sew all weekend.  Ev probably has to work Saturday, so we wouldn't be going out.  I have a couple projects that have been languising on the back burner that I could get working on.  Sunday we are supposed to go to dinner at my dad's but that's just in town and won't take up the whole day.

Going to try and drag my hubby into the technological age and have him get a smart phone.  He desperately needs a new cell phone and I think he would really like a smart phone.  I won't like the addition to the bill, but it's only fair if everyone else has one that he have one too.  Maybe I can figure out some way to lower the bill by consolidating data plans.  Not going to stress over it.  Anyway, his old phone isn't working properly and I hope we can pick something out to replace it tomorrow.

Went to Tilley's last night with Nick and had a bite to eat.  That's becoming a regular Thursday night thing for us. 

No comments: