Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Celebrity Sighting


Although it wasn't a big winner, this quilt was very beautiful.  Jamie Wallen did the quilting on it, and I'm sorry I don't remember who did the piecing.

While at the show, we usually park in a lot that is reserved and monitored.  A couple doors down from the lot was a shop where Jamie Wallen was selling his dvd's.  We went in but didn't see Jamie.  He was across the street at the show looking at the quilt!  I purchased one of his dvd's and decided to stop back later and get it autographed.

While walking over to the expo center, Marla spotted Jamie coming back to his booth!  We couldn't resist getting pics.  Here I am with the guy himself.


He is such a nice guy and real down to earth.  Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.  Later in the day we went back to the shop and not only did I get the first dvd signed, but I ended up purchasing a second!  With the exception of the roll of batting, those dvd's were my major purchases at the show this year.

No comments: