Friday, April 1, 2016

Can't Sleep? Go Sew!

That's what I did last night.  I went to bed and was laying there, tossing and turning, and I said to myself, "self, if you can't sleep within the next 5 minutes, or at least feel like you're getting there, then you are going back upstairs to sew".  And that's exactly what I did.  I sewed until about 11 p.m. and got quite a bit accomplished.

I have the potholders done, the bags sewn and ready to be filled, and the backing for the green 9 patch plaid pieced together.  I even got up early enough this morning to load the backing onto Gemma before I went to work!

Donna would say I'm gearing up into hyper mode.  She always did say I kind of cycled up and down with my quilting energy.  Personally, it works for me, so I see nothing wrong with it.  hahaha.

No comments: