Monday, April 4, 2016

Lasagna x 3


This picture only shows the process for making two of the three lasagna.  Over the weekend I made one for us to eat Saturday, one to freeze for Ev while I'm in Paducah, and another veggie lasagna for Nick and Olivia.  This was when I was making the meat ones.  I had some very good sausage that I fried up, and also had some good ground chuck to put in with them.

The veggie lasagna had some frozen mixed vegetables and some fresh spinach.


I even sent it to Nick's in a disposable pan.  That way I don't have to worry about getting my dishes back!  haha.

They froze it to make later in the week.  Nick had a tooth pulled Saturday afternoon and wasn't in any kind of shape to eat spicy food.  He's doing fine now.

Sunday I put a roast in the crock pot for Italian Beef.  We haven't eaten any of it yet.  I'm going to freeze a container of that for when I'm gone, too.  The lasagna, beef, and a pan of breakfast burritos I froze a couple weeks ago should be enough for Ev while I'm away.

No comments: