Monday, April 11, 2016

Label Up


The baby quilt I made from the New Year's Eve Mystery is completely finished.  I put the binding and label on it Saturday night.

The label was one from a panel of labels I bought from Missouri Star.  They are a bit big, but I really like the colors in the border.

So Saturday night around 8 I decided to go upstairs and choose a label to put on the, at that time unbound, quilt.  Well, once I decided on a label I went ahead and wrote out the verse.  It says:

With a butterfly kiss, and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one, like a bug in a rug!

I found this on a blog somewhere and thought it was very cute.  Anyway, once the label was ready, those leftover strips of dotted fabric waved at me and told me they wanted to be the binding.  Who am I to argue with talking fabric?  :)  haha

After it was said and done, the quilt ended up bound and labelled!  Makes me a happy camper, that's for sure.  I do need to hit the label with a hot iron, just to set the pigma pen, I think.

No comments: