Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Getting Ready


14 days!  Just two more weeks and we will be heading to Paducah!  I pulled out my badge holder/bag and put my new name badge in it.  I love all my little pins on it from past shows.  Although, it does make it a little heavy around my neck.  Haha.

I still need to get all the supplies needed for my class sorted out.  The hardest part will be deciding what fabrics to use in the project.  But it will also be fun at the same time.

Didn't do any sewing last night.  Nick and Olivia wanted to look at a rental house and wanted me to come with them, so I did that.  Didn't get home until almost 8.  And that's the time one of my shows comes on, so there wasn't going to be any sewing.  Maybe tonight I can at least get the quilt loaded on Gemma.  I've decided to do a simple clamshell pattern for the quilting.  The blocks are 3" square and I think it would look nice.  I did that pattern on one of the nursing home quilts last year and really liked it.  Plus, it goes quickly.

No comments: