Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Nice Lunch

Today was one of the few days this week my daughter was going to have open for lunch.  We didn't go anywhere, just had lunch at her place, but it was very nice!

She has a beautiful garden and has tomatoes coming in, so the plan was to have tomato sandwiches.  Yup, that's it, just tomatoes and bread.  Well, a little mayo, too...  haha.  I used to have them all the time when I was a kid.  I love tomato sandwiches with a good garden tomato.

After we ate, we sat outside for a little bit before I had to go back to work.  She has a kitten that is so funny to watch.  She has a few outdoor cats and one of them, a rescued calico, had just one kitten a couple months back.  This kitten  thinks it rules the roost.  Here he is trying to intimidate one of the older cats!


Tonight I am either going to make chef salads for dinner or meatloaf.  Depends on how I feel when I get home!

No comments: