I mailed the quilt and pillowcase off to my uncle in California this morning. He should have it Monday.
Last night I put the binding and label on it. While doing the binding, Clarice did not want to behave. When I was sewing, the set screw and thread guide on the needle bar fell off. Since I didn't want to stop sewing, I just kept going without it. This wasn't the smartest move, because then she skipped more stitches! Sigh. I just sewed over the areas twice.
Then I put a bit of Loc Tite on the screw and put it back in. There are only a couple tiny threads to catch and I wanted it to stay in place. Hopefully that does the trick!