Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

It was very hot outside over the weekend.  Hot and humid with heat indexes around 108 degrees F.  Yuck.  Yuck.  Yuck.

We finally decided to switch from satelite to cable.  Saturday morning the cable guys came and installed it.  Took them over 4 hours, but they really did a fantastic job, paying attention to every detail and not leaving until everything was perfect.  This is the way it should be, but these days, it rarely happens.  I really hope their customer service is just as good now that we have them.

We also switched our internet provider to the cable agency.  These decisions were not made lightly.  We had satelite for over 12 years!

Since there wasn't much I could do while the cable install was going on, I went upstairs to sew.  I made a pair of night pants, start to finish, sewed a set of bags to be filled, and cut pieces for my Christmas quilt.

No comments: