Friday, May 8, 2009

The end of a really long week

This week seemed really long to me. I finally finished darling son's graduation invitations. There are a couple stragglers that need to go to people at his work and darling hubby's work but they can take them there themselves. I'm done!

The food and beer are all ordered. Next week I will pick up the meat to make the bbq with.
That is a project in itself, but it will get done. I also have to find a good picture of darling son to have put on the cake. I think I want one with him and his guitar.

Tonight I'm going out with a couple friends to dinner. I am really looking forward to it.
Made spaghetti pie for supper last night. It was okay, no great shakes. Kinda burned out on everything right now. Tonight I'm probably just going to make tuna helper for whoever is home.

Going to work on the baby quilts tomorrow morning. Have to get a move on on them.

No comments: