Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring concert in the park


Here are a couple of pictures of my son at the outdoor band concert Sunday. While listening to the concert, I leaned over and said to my husband that this would be the last concert he is in with the high school, except for one or two songs at graduation. The next time we see him in a concert it will be with the college band. That will sure be something and I'm really looking forward to it.


I picked up the signature quilt top for his graduation from the high school office. Several of the teachers and staff signed it for him. It will go to his party where the guests can also sign.


While in Kentucky, I picked up a package of five or six of the permanent pens for writing on cloth in different colors. I plan on using them at the party. All I had was black to send to the school.


I did get a few hours of sewing done on Saturday. I worked on the baby quilt with the novelty cat fabric. Saturday was my 22nd wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything special. Sunday we did go out for a few minutes and ordered pizza and salads for at home. The pizza was very good. I had bought the ingredients a couple weeks ago to make homemade pizza, but since I didn't get around to it soon enough, they have since been eaten! Agh.


I've been working on graduation party anouncements. I have got to get those out this week.
I made a big pot of spaghetti sauce yesterday. We will have that and some garlic bread for supper tonight.


No comments: