Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday afternoon sunshine

It's a beautiful day out. The sun is shining and the temp is good. Can't wait to get home from work and enjoy the rest of the day. Darling daughter has offered to make dinner tonight - chicken stir fry. I will use that gift of time to either work on graduation party invitations and/or to sew. Last night I worked on those dag gone invites for two and a half hours. I thought I had lost the list of people to invite, so I recreated the list. Then I found the old one. Figures! Oh well.

Every time I look at the quilt I made just for us out of scraps, the one posted in March I named Scraps of My Life that has the maroon criss crossing in the center of the blocks, I get the urge to do another quilt like it. It was a lot of fun and I think turned out to be a really interesting quilt. First I have to get a couple baby quilts done.

I got a call from the Nolting representative today. He called to inform me that he and his wife were going to be in the area (about half an hour away) this week, demonstrating their machines if I wanted to come out to play! Unfortunately, with work all week and prom Saturday, I don't think I'll be able to get down there. I did call the shop they were at and talk to the owner. She is trying to decide if purchasing a machine and renting time out on it would be a good venture. I told her I would be interested in renting time if the price was right. But I really really really want my own. Some day.

No comments: