Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's a beautiful day!


What a great day today is! My darling daughter has found employment for the summer, yea! She will be working about half an hour from home at an assisted living center. This is so perfect for her, being in the nursing program at college and all. And darling son has a nice job right in our hometown getting enough hours to keep his gas tank full. We are fortunate people.


Worked on the graduation invitations again last night. Mostly I wrote out addresses on the guest list. Tonight I plan on addressing the invites. I have to keep a list of addresses so darling son can send out thank you's! I look forward to these parties, but I will be glad when it's finally here and all the prep work is done! Still need to get all the meat and make bbq.


I did take a picture of the baby quilt work in progress. I'm trying to decide what colors to put in the corners. I want to keep the 'movement' of the pinwheels going in the border.


After this quilt is done, I want to make a baby quilt in pastels. I need something more for an infant than for a young child, I think.

No comments: