Saturday, January 21, 2012

A few hours of Netflix and quilting...what a life

I am so thrilled to have Netflix on my Nook Color!  I sat and watched shows on it while I was cutting four patch units for a mystery I'm working on today.  I could have hooked up the play station and put netflix on it, but it was so much easier to just do it on my Nook!

I got my 'Word Play Quilts' book by Tonya Ricucci in the mail yesterday.  Looking forward to reading it and having some fun making some new projects.

Finally remembered to change the furnace filter today.  I also cleaned the new humidifier again.  I have got to keep on top of that.  It was so yucky the first time I cleaned it from the hard water we have here.  It's not a big deal to clean, just a little time consuming.  Well worth it.

No comments: