Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A work in progress

This wall hanging is NOT done yet.  I have the background quilted, but I need to figure out what to do with the hearts.  I just wrote our names on them in fabric pencil, but that is not going to work.  I'll have to stitch our names on in a dark thread.  Then I'm just not sure about the placement of the hearts.  Any suggestions or comments?  Also, I will be putting the word 'family' down at the bottom, possibly in a heart also.

That one heart just totally fades away.  Maybe I should remake the hearts in a darker color and stitch the names in light thread?  hmmm.  Have to mull this one over for a bit.

My son and I were acting quite goofy tonight.  He has some karaoke songs on his computer and we started singing along with a microphone.  Sure hope no one heard us!

No comments: