Saturday, January 28, 2012

Side tracked...again

Today I wanted to get those green Jacob's Ladder blocks done.  Well, as it ended up, Johanna came over in the morning and we visited and played gin.  She wants a protective cover for a new device she has, some thing like a phone but not a phone, like an ipad but not an ipad, I really don't know exactly what it is.  Anyway, she picked out material for me to make not one, not two, but three covers for her.  Sheesh.  Well, I made one and I'm going to wait to see her again to make sure it's right before I make the other two.

And while I was working on that, Nick saw me and asked what it was.  So then he proceeds to ask if I would make a sleeve for his laptop!  How can I say no?  sigh.  I'm taking advantage of this time between her coming back to make sure the cover works, and him picking out fabric to just get what I can done on the green blocks.

No comments: