Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday laziness

Just having a lazy Sunday afternoon around here.  I have tomorrow off for MLK day.  Did a little cutting and pressing for a mystery that went on yesterday.  I didn't get to any sewing, but that's okay.  I'm going to do some today, probably.

Nick asked me to make quilts for his online groups of friends.  I don't know if I'm going to tackle this project or not!  There are a lot of kids in that group.  They have overnight parties where they hook up all their computers and play games.  Usually the parties are in a warehouse, so it's pretty cold.  They have air mattresses and crash out when they feel like sleeping.  I was thinking I would try making some of those wonky letters that I've seen on one of the blogs.  Lazy gal quilting is the blog, I think. 

No comments: